"For me, the "Innovation Excellence" training was a revolution to conventional management trainings. A large part of the content was developed and applied in a practical way and brought into context. It is tremendously motivating to use these new skills in everyday life, because you make...Read more
Leadership despite spatial division - leading "virtual teams" effectively!
Two-day intensive training for executives and project managers who want to expand their skills of managing decentralized teams
- know specific group dynamic aspects to live up to the management responsibilities regarding to geographical distances
- have mastered to work on topics and deal with problems systematically on the principle of the continuous improvement process/Kaizen
- have mastered the procedure, instruments and the systematics for establishing clear, binding communication structures
- can build a culture of constructive criticism and mutual promotion
- are able to prepare and control telephone and video conferences effectively
- can follow-up results
- use difficult situations to make decisive moves
Team management and Change Management
Not on the spot and nevertheless: consequent supporting of trustful teamwork
- challenge 1: establishment of clear rules and communication structures
- challenge 2: “Establish cultures”
- constructive criticism and
- mutual promotion – Help for self-help
- Supporting team rituals: Which? – Why? – How?
- Group dynamic within decentralized teams
- Stagnation groups and performance teams
- Continuous improvement process – Kaizen & Co.
- Work meetings 2.0: Effective systems for working on topics and with problems
- Work meetings via telephone-/video conference: Is the system portable?
- Securing the results
- Define goals and accompany the goal achievement
- Handling with difficult situations
- Transfer of experience and knowledge into practice