Pausing, to go further! Tools for designing change
Unique Workshop for Leaders (3 days)
Real leaders are highly socially competent and decisive. They support and promote consistently, create inspiring tasks and working conditions – leadership becomes a passion, a vocation. Besides: Panta rhei – everything flows. Change needs to be shaped! We address leaders who accept this challenge.
Personality Development and Leadership Training
This demanding understanding of leadership requires qualities that can rarely be specifically strengthened in the everyday working life: clarity, focus, composure, self-reflection, attention.
In this unique workshop you will experience the synthesis of personality development and leadership training: we combine effective perceptual and relaxation exercises with the really important elements of “Leadership 3.0”.
Objective / Your Benefit: You
- find peace and serenity
- focus on what’s really important
- train the elements of consistent supportive leadership
- experience clarification, clarity and valuable impulses
- increase your attention and concentration
- be encouraged, not only for your professional path
- start your personal continuous development process
- have defined concrete measures and steps for implementation.
- taking a deep breath and silence
- of discussions and compromises
- self-reflection and relief
- values and standards – “Inner Drivers”
- from (self-)perception and evaluations
- focus – what is really important?
- consistent promoting behavior
- emotion and empathy
- stressors and difficult situations
- resistance and resilience
- persistence and willingness to change
- courage, commitment, attention
- continuous improvement
- targets and tasks ahead.
Our training base at Schloss Buchenau near Bad Hersfeld (Hesse) offers peace, beautiful nature, good food and simple, comfortable rooms – the right place for the regeneration of mind and soul.
Economic Sociologist and Psychologist M.A., Leadership Trainer
and coach FCG, controller CA, respiratory therapist GHB.
Managing Director of “motiv Gesellschaft für Innovation“,
Lecturer at the VDI Knowledge Forum, expert author.
Specialist for Change Management, Leadership,
Executive Coaching and Personality Development.
I would be happy to arrange a non-binding preliminary discussion with you
and I am looking forward to your e-mail: