"For me, the "Innovation Excellence" training was a revolution to conventional management trainings. A large part of the content was developed and applied in a practical way and brought into context. It is tremendously motivating to use these new skills in everyday life, because you make...Read more
Effective conversations with applicants - one-day intensive training
Responsible people often make it easy for applicants to say what is suitable in the job interview. After a time it may happen that both parties have different expectations. This often leads to demotivation, anger, performance loss and discussions with influence on the effectivity of a department. On the other hand really suitable applicants are refused because of the limited perception of the conversation partner, for example a “Scheme F-preparation”. In this intensive training we work out applicable solutions to these questions:
- How do I find out if an applicant is really suitable for the advertised position?
- How do I get clear criteria for the suitability without pressure and manipulation?
- Which technique serves as a backbone and red thread for the preparation, implementation and evaluation of the interviews?
- know the effect of the own discussion behavior to others
- can prepare target-oriented and structural interviews with the applicants
- can control the conversation effectively to receive all relevant information in a good atmosphere
- can evaluate all relevant information systematically
- systematic personnel selection and cooperation with the personnel department
- Important aspects in the usage
- Direct effects of communication
- Give and receive information – contact and atmosphere
- Prepare target-oriented: Job requirements and „wish list”
- Take a good look at yourself: your expectations on the interview
- Job interview and coaching behavior
- Conversation with the applicant: „What goes around, comes around..“ – control with question!
- Active listening in the conversation
- Open-minded and honest: direct feedback
- Systematic conversation planning as a thread
- Art of transition
- Systematic evaluation of job interviews: the tool
Individual learning transfer in practice